Snapchat is a fast and fun way to share the moment with your friends and family
• Snapchat opens right to the Camera — just tap to take a photo, or press and hold for video.
• Express yourself with Lenses, Filters, Bitmoji and more!
• Try out new Lenses daily created by the Snapchat community!
• Stay in touch with friends through live messaging, or share your day with Group Stories.
• Video Chat with up to 16 friends at once — you can even use Lenses and Filters when chatting!
• Express yourself with Friendmojis — exclusive Bitmoji made just for you and a friend.
• Watch friends' Stories to see their day unfold.
• See Stories from the Snapchat community that are based on your interests.
• Discover breaking news and exclusive Original Shows.
• Spotlight showcases the best of Snapchat!
• Submit your own Snaps or sit back, relax, and watch.
• Pick your favorites and share them with friends.
• Share your location with your best friends or go off the grid with Ghost Mode.
• See what your friends are up to on your most personal map when they share their location with you.
• Explore live Stories from the community nearby or across the world!
• Save unlimited photos and videos of all your favorite moments.
• Edit and send old moments to friends or save them to your Camera Roll.
• Create Stories from your favorite Memories to share with friends and family.
• Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms — see how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility, your Bitmoji fashion sense, and more!
• Friendship Profiles are just between you and a friend, so you can bond over what makes your friendship special.
• • •
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera, or otherwise. Be mindful of what you Snap!
For a full description of our privacy practices, please see our Privacy Center.
Snap, Inc. released v126.96.36.199 for Snapchat 5 days ago and here's their update message:
I’ve been on this app for years now and it’s a good way to keep in touch with friends and family but why did they change the bitmojis??? They are so ugly and creepy now that they are 3D, I absolutely hate how it looks. I honestly wish I could just delete my bitmoji and not have one because it looks so awful. Besides from the creepy bitmojis I wish this app would censor "certain” photos that are sent. The amount of nudes I have seen that I haven’t wanted to see because Snapchat doesn’t blur unwanted images is astonishing. I refuse to give my Snapchat when talking to guys because of this reason.
Please unbann me
Hello I’m facing a problem with the microphone in my snapchat . Yesterday it stopped working. I can’t recording voice notes and also when I took snaps the voice doesn’t come out . All my snaps being without sounds . I already checked all the settings and the updates . I need you to solve the problem as soon as possible. Notes: the problem showed up after I updated my IPhone to IOS 17 . Thank you.
It’s so fun to snap your friends and talking to them Federführungcvd
I love snap so much because I can send pictures to my friends and call them if I am somewhere and I don’t want to take a pic in my camera roll I can just go on snap and take a picture
I love to see what my friends are up to and show them what I’m up to
I love this app it’s really chill because u can talk to your friends privately and stuff and yea. You can text friends and post your personal life story.
Mike W lee mount veron
I hate Snapchat it used to be good before ai and all this unnecessary stuff
I have no life and nobody to talk to and I was banned for trying to sell my medication cause it didn’t cure my depression
Johnson Long Black
Guys please remove the new update to the bitmojis it’s so ugly and it makes my bitmoji look super duper bad!😕ive Seen and heard many other users complain abt this UPDATE PLSSSSS OH PLA IM BEGGING CHANGE IT BACKKKKK