Browse and shop for lululemon gear from anywhere! Be ready for all your sweaty pursuits with technical athletic clothing and accessories for running, cross-training, and yoga.
Get the gear:
• Shop instantly. Our app is built from the ground up to feel as snappy as your personal bests.
• You’ll find high-quality photos of products taken from every angle and a zoom-in feature that lets you nerd out hard on every technical detail.
• Inventory-check your local store and find out right from your phone if your size and color are in stock.
• Favorites: So many products to love, so little time! Add products to your Favorites list so you can easily come back to them later.
• eGift Cards: Buy electronic gift cards for your family and friends through the app and send them directly to their email.
• Store Locator: Find store hours and locations right on your phone.
• Pay with ApplePay
Connect with the community:
• Join our global yoga ambassadors for 20, 45 or 60-minute yoga classes
• Find local events tailored to your favorite sweaty pursuits.
• Get inspired by real and authentic stories posted by our own ambassadors and stores.
• Curious about what goes into our gear? Get an insider look through exclusive behind-the-scenes videos.
Manage your account:
• Use Touch ID or Face ID to make sign-in easy; rest assured, your biometric data is protected and safe.
• My Account: Update your profile and subscribe to product emails in the improved Account settings.
• Store your preferences and purchase information to make checkout a breeze. And of course, standard shipping is always complimentary.
Founded in Vancouver British Columbia in 1998, the first lululemon athletica store shared space with a yoga studio. We’ve grown quite a bit since then and our technical athletic apparel for men and women is now available online, in stores, and in showrooms all over the world.
Have an idea, problem, or feedback? Get in touch at email@example.com
lululemon athletica canada inc. released v6.47.93 for lululemon 10 days ago and here's their update message:
Change Model | Find your perfect fit, by easily changing the model size on the product page.
Sweat-free! | We’re always working hard to build a seamless app for you with continued bug fixes and performance improvements.
Prices are way overrated and overpriced, lots of teenagers get it because it’s “preppy” and because of the symbol so I would recount to people who want to be trendy but it is overall a really good product
I love lululemon
My wardrobe is now all about Lululemon. The ABC pants for work, the Evolution Polo’s, Suhre Half Zip, and oh how I love the hoodies. Their clothes wear well and last a long time. Very much worth the investment.
app lags a lot, items sell out without notifying/show up in bag until checkout, “notify me” for back in stock option doesn’t work, and early access is constantly “unavailable”. pls fix :(
v sad user :(
Love this app, it’s so much easier to buy their products on here then on the website! Constant l delivery updates and great models for clothing examples! Wonderful quality and no bugs or glitches so far!! The clothes…ARE A M A Z I G! The leggings, don’t even get me started!! They are the softest thing I’ve ever worn!!! I’ve been a customer for lululemon for almost a year now, and I can say the product is worth the price and hype! My favorite product right now is the high rise hottie hot shorts! I have them in 2 colors, black and powder blue. I’m 100% getting more colors! And even thinking about the low rise! I wear their scrunchies, shorts ,& tank tops for gymnastics. Great airflow and flexibility! If your looking for good gym/gymnastics clothes…GET LULULEMON!!
Ansley Gipson 🤠
Lulu is amazing!!!! Overall really good but I feel like they should have some in between sizes… like some people are in between like me!! Whenever I wear a 2 it’s too big and whenever I wear a 0 it’s to small!!! But overall lulu lemon is the best!!
I love all of Lululemon ‘s things. It all feels absolutely amazing! Definitely worth the price.
Alexi R F
Love the lululemon app
I wish you would open a store in St. John Indian my kids and wife loves your stores my youngest daughter is a gymnast and we travel everywhere and we have to make sure a lululemon store is close by