Welcome professionals! The key to getting in is getting started. Begin your career journey with LinkedIn today. Are you searching for the right job opportunities to advance your career? LinkedIn is one of the largest social networking apps for online job searches that also provides content that can help you grow.
Build your resume, nurture your professional relationships, connect with recruiters, and apply for your next job. You can establish job alerts for local or remote positions, expand your network of business contacts, stay informed about the latest industry news, read articles, and stay up-to-date with companies and industry leaders to enhance your workplace and career- builder experience.
Get business insights before you apply for the job, including company information and job responsibilities. Then quickly and safely apply to any position through the LinkedIn app with your resume or professional profile.
Why You’ll Love the LinkedIn App:
- Job search and recruiting: Research companies you’re interested in and find positions suited to your skills, then apply to a new job with your LinkedIn profile or resume.
- Resume builder: Create your online resume, showcase your experiences, and highlight your skills to enhance your career opportunities.
- Business news: Get relevant news delivered to you and join the conversation.
- Professional network: Create your profile, update your resume online, and make connections.
LinkedIn App Features:
• Find jobs and connections through your LinkedIn network.
• Search for opportunities and set up job alerts for companies that are currently hiring.
• Job openings: Submit job applications across a wide range of professions and secure interviews for your dream job.
• Find local jobs in your area or online opportunities that let you work from home.
• Job App: Easily apply for jobs and set up job alerts for any full-time or part-time jobs you might be interested in.
BUSINESS NEWS AND INSIGHTS
• Stay up-to-date by following business news and company content from related industries.
• See what your connections are saying in posts and conversations.
• Share articles and newsworthy topics with your LinkedIn community and business contacts.
• Utilize LinkedIn's profile-building tools to enhance your connections and expand your social network for career growth.
• Connect with members from across the globe on the world's largest social network.
BUILD YOUR BUSINESS COMMUNITY
• Easily find groups or communities that share your interests on LinkedIn.
• Network on the go: Connect with new contacts and industry experts.
• Follow companies, top voices, and professionals.
• Social networking for businesses: Gain new opportunities through showcasing your company or product.
RESUME AND PROFILE
• Job finder: Apply for jobs using your LinkedIn profile.
• Social network: Build your professional profile and make business connections.
• Resume: Create your online CV and use it as a resume for job applications.
Whether you're seeking new job opportunities, aiming to expand your business network, or staying updated on the latest business news and industry buzz, LinkedIn has you covered.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools.
We ask for a few permissions when you use this app. Here’s why: http://linkd.in/1l0S8Y
LinkedIn members have the option to verify their identity by securely uploading a government ID and/or taking a live selfie using certain trusted partners. For more information about the data collected by our trusted partners through this process and the periods for which it will be retained, see: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/a1359065
LinkedIn Corporation released v9.1.345 for LinkedIn: Network & Job Finder 4 days ago and here's their update message:
We want you to have the best possible LinkedIn experience. This update contains bug fixes and improvements to ensure the app’s continued speed and reliability.