LET'S GO SHOPPING
- Earn 1% Shop Cash every time you checkout with Shop Pay.
- Boost your Shop Cash balance with exclusive shopping deals and offers.
- Shop the latest trends and discover new favorites in our all-in-one shopping app.
- Never miss a sale, restock, or order update with push-notifications for shopping lovers.
- Browse shopping collections featuring brands and communities you care about.
- Get personalized shopping recommendations and discover new brands to shop.
ONE-TAP CHECKOUT & LOTS OF SHOP PERKS
- Keep your billing info secure with Shop Pay for rapid one-tap shopping checkouts.
- Earn Shop Cash rewards on every Shop Pay transaction
- Experience hassle-free shopping with flexible payment options when you want it.*
SHOPPING WITH CONFIDENCE
- Track your online shopping orders in one app.
- Stay informed on your package's journey from shipment to doorstep.
- Go green with carbon-neutral shopping deliveries at no additional charge whenever you check out with Shop Pay—at no extra cost.
Have a question or just want to say hello? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow @shop on Twitter and Instagram.
Shop secure and worry free
Our servers meet strict PCI compliance standards for vaulting credit card info.
Powered by Shopify
Shop was created by the commerce platform trusted by millions of businesses worldwide.
*Available only in the US. Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to an eligibility check. Not available in New Mexico. CA residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shopify Inc. released v2.135.0 for Shop: All your favorite brands 5 days ago and here's their update message:
Have a better shopping experience every time you use Shop. Turn on automatic updates to get every upgrade instantly.
New in this version:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements to make online shopping even better.
The delivery date in Shop is wildly inaccurate The fed ex site shows it arriving two days earlier. The problem is that it takes half an hour of bouncing around to find the tracking number. The link to the site sent by email from the store opens the Shop site in the email app not gmail or safari. Then it requires you to enter a code that is sent to your email. So you have to leave the Shop site in your mail app to get the code. Then you can’t get back in. Finding the Fed ex tracking number is made difficult because they don’t want you to leave the Shop site it’s just a major cluster~#€.
I only got this cuz it was the only way to track my items from a site I had never used, and I just kind of kept it after and I love it.
I can’t stand this app. I understand why it would be a useful idea, however I have never received a shipment on time, or received shipping/ tracking details when a vendor has used this app. Every time I have had to contact the vendor to remind them to ship my product! Every time the Shop app told me an expected delivery date, the date would pass before my package every got shipped to begin with. This attempt to streamline orders just adds another entity / layer of ineptness.
Despite the novel concept of a single location for tracking combined with the ability to shop stores the app fails to deliver a meaningful experience or a reason to utilize it over other choices. The biggest and most annoyingly flaw is the constant need to log in. Although it’s been upgraded to allow Face ID to do this for some accounts, and is a huge time saver, the fact that I’m constantly having to log back in is annoying. Once you finally log in the amount of time it takes to scan and deliver information is painful. As if this isn’t enough the final insult is the inaccuracy. I find myself spending more time telling the app a delivery has completed than it telling me. All said and done I really wanted to use this app but found it more of a task correcting it than utilizing it to my benefit.
I love it, when I am wandering where my order is, I can check one place. Helps my old brain keep track.,
Appears to well made. Looks good on me
These were the worst purchase I’ve made in a very long time. Cheap, poorly made and constructed. Totally the “wish” version of what was advertised. 0 stars!!!
I love this stuff everybody always tells me your lashes are long
Product great, shipping was mid
It’s got glitter in it!! I’m glad the flavor isn’t strong and it’s not disgustingly sticky and doesn’t dry up the lips I am quite satisfied also her customer service is superb she answered my question in about 15 ish mins not even a full day or week like others that was pretty insane I thought she would get back to me in a 3-5 business days. I love great customer service :D
heyhey it me