Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and find what you need by getting the latest information on businesses, including grocery stores, pharmacies and other important places.
Get where you need to go efficiently:
• Find the best route with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
Find important businesses:
• Know what’s open in your area and their latest business hours
• Find local restaurants offering delivery and takeout
• Create lists of your important places
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
Some features not available in all countries
Navigation isn't intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles
Google LLC released v6.96.1 for Google Maps Yesterday and here's their update message:
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Do not support the Palestinian cause
Havre to update this app everyday in order to use hate it
Everything used to be great, but now whenever I try to search something up, it will tell me there’s an error. My friend tried his, and it worked perfectly fine. I tried redownloading the app, no results. I hope google can help me fix this.
T J C 3
Dr Abolmaali,has a kind, sweet,and gentle soul! As a doctor he’s phenomenal!because he cares about giving his patients the best possible results for the surgery or procedure that’s being achieved I’m so happy with my breast implants and for that reason I highly recommend him as a doctor if I’m ever in need of another plastic surgeon I’ll definitely choose Dr Abolmaali.
Overall good app. But why in the world is it missing speed trap alerts?!? With all the technology, this should always been a given.
This application not give true data on Palestine Why ?
Thank goodness the travel widgets are working again. I use mine every morning to see how much time my travel commute to work is and if they are any traffic problems so I can plan an alternative route.
picked an apple
Really like the actual app however the new color change is less than ideal. Its hard to distinguish between things on the map without the color contrast that it used to have.
Dr Patrick and the staff at Rock Creek Vet Hosp. in Broomfield are just exceptional. So caring and kind and professional and they really know their stuff. Very very helpful in emergencies I find the price is comparable to other vets. I’m very happy here. Tink and her bloodhound Maya. 👍🧚😂💖👍👍
aka ! Patty Hansen
I just want to be able to share my ETA through messages a little better, like Apple Maps