Google Drive, part of Google Workspace, is a safe place to back up and access all your files from any device. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• Safely store and access your files anywhere
• Quickly access recent and important files
• Search for files by name and content
• Share and set permissions for files and folders
• View your content on the go while offline
• Receive notifications about important activity on your files
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Drive functionality, including:
• Easily managing users and file sharing to help meet data compliance needs
• Sharing files and folders directly with groups or teams within your organization
• Creating a shared drive to store all of your team’s content
Learn more about Google Apps update policy: https://support.google.com/a/answer/6288871
Google accounts get 15GB of storage, shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to Google Workspace or Google One as an in-app purchase. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US, and can vary by region.
Storage subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Google LLC released v4.2348.11601 for Google Drive 4 days ago and here's their update message:
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
This works better than all the softwares that charge $500 per month
It’s just too good
William dos Santos ll
Uploads are super slow. In 1 minute videos Then ever after it’s uploaded you still have to wait eternity to make it available
Bull sheet 13
Google By Every Measure Is The Best Media Platform Across The Globe. That’s Why I Keep Buying Google Stocks. Google Drive is by far the BEST Cloud Storage around. It is easy to setup and use. On a scale of 10, I give it 10. I highly recommend it.
Glitches All the time.
I'm a small business owner who has used office 365 1tb before making the switch to google drive aka google workspace just wish they would anek it where small business can have all their emails migrated at no additional fees or license
This is a great place to get all your stuff and files in one place.
Hi! I’m Lil nas X I just wanted to share a song I’m working on with you By the way, I accidentally gave you 1 star. I ment to give you 5 Love Lil nas X
It seems that they make it intentionally difficult to download large batches of files or to move between accounts.