Create, edit, and collaborate on online documents with the Google Docs app.
Work together in real time
• Share documents with your team
• Edit, comment, and add action items in real time
• Never lose changes or previous versions of your document with version history
Create anywhere, anytime—even offline
• Capture spontaneous ideas on the fly
• Get things done, even on the go, with offline mode
• Save time and add polish with easy-to-use templates
Search Google right in Docs
• Use Google Search without leaving your document
• Search the web and your files in Drive, right from Docs
Edit and share multiple file types
• Open a variety of files, including Microsoft Word files, right in Google Docs
• Frictionless collaboration, no matter which application your teammates use
• Convert and export files seamlessly
Google Docs is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Docs features, including:
• Working in a single document with teammates or people outside your company. See edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat, and leave feedback through comments and suggestions
• Importing your documents to make them instantly editable, including Microsoft® Word and PDF files. Export your work in .docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt or .html format
• Unlimited version history. Track changes made to your documents and undo anything you choose.
• Working across devices, with or without Internet.
Google LLC released v1.2023.48201 for Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share 5 days ago and here's their update message:
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
We Will All Get Through This
The app crash down on iOS when I try to use the Find&Replace tool
Great I have my Resume with me any where any time upgrade can be done anytime I love it thanks google!!
I Can make a letter to someone and send it like a file is excellent
Love that I have a program that allows me to write in one device and long into another and it will be there so that I may continue or take it on the go.
Hello, I'm using a fourth generation iPad. When I try to use "find and replace" I don't see any letters I'm inputting into the search part. Then it freezes and crashes. My iPad is up to date as well as the Google docs app. I tried reinstalling and restarting already. Still not fixed. Please help.
I use Google Docs as a way of taking notes .., it’s very useful, especially in organizing documents and digital documents, especially digital documents ..! thank you, Google Docs
The concept and application are amazing. Not okay with the fact that you take my content and add it to your AI.