Explore, connect and share your interests with real people. Whether you’re looking for a spark of inspiration with reels or want to dive deeper into something you already love with Marketplace or in groups, you can discover ideas, experiences and people that fuel your interests and help you make progress on the things that matter to you on Facebook.
Explore and expand your interests
* Shop for affordable and uncommon stuff on Marketplace and take your hobbies to the next level
* Personalize your Feed to see more of what you like, less of what you don’t
* Watch reels for quick entertainment that sparks inspiration
* Discover creators, small businesses and communities who can help you dive deeper into the things you care about
Connect with people and communities
* Join groups to learn tips and tricks from real people who’ve been there, done that
* Catch up with friends, family and influencers through Feed and stories
* Share the things that matter to you with easy in-app access to your Messenger chats
Share your world
* Effortlessly create reels from trending templates, or let your creativity shine with a full suite of editing tools
* Customize your profile to choose how you show up and who you share your posts with
* Turn your hobby into a side hustle by becoming a creator or selling things on Marketplace
* Celebrate everyday, candid moments with stories, which disappear in 24 hours
Meta Platforms, Inc. released v443.0.0 for Facebook 3 days ago and here's their update message:
We’ve updated the app to fix some crashes, make features load faster and support iOS 17!
My notifications of my likes comments is now limited. I only access once a day and typically start there. I did the latest update it’s ridiculous. No one listens you submit a problem that’s never fixed. DONT update you will be sorry and they could care less. Using instagram and Snapchat more often.With every latest greatest update it’s a disaster what happened to the good all days of Facebook. Going to transition my family and friends that I regularly correspond with over to Instagram. You report the problem to them and all they do is give you a big thumbs up
App has too many security issues. A year ago i reported to facebook and they’ve done nothin at all. Bassey a. Brian stole my mothers fb account and still has control over it. Family pictures and all and it’s not been addressed as a security concern. Facebook is a failure.
My Facebook profile was hacked and there is no one I can reach at Facebook to help recover my account. They do not have a customer support team. Facebook does not have a phone number or email address that you can use if you run into any issues. Whoever hacked into my account instantly changed my email, and phone number making it nearly impossible to recover my account. This company need to be held responsible. I have reached out to my States Attorney General in hopes they will help make Facebook react.
Or to local buy/sell groups. I am fully updated and have tried multiple times over the last 6 months. Even tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. I can only post from my pc, which requires me to take extra steps when it should be available from the app. Especially since most people don’t even have a home pc anymore.
Mal functioning crap. Will not stay loaded and 90% ads Can’t even find my real friends anymore
All I can say is the app is overdue for an update and getting worse every day with dumb algorithms and errors. I have lost the ability to block bots and spammers from joking the groups I am an admin of
Its not letting me reinstalling👀
App auto-scrolls to the top when watching videos, rendering the app unusable
App has so many glitches due to update after update it gets too annoying to use anymore. More ads than friends, marketplace is terrible anymore. And Scams…full of them.
I wanted to switch to a temporary profile picture with a pink ribbon for October. First thing I noticed was it wouldn’t let me customize the time for a whole month. Then I saw that even though the temporary picture showed next to my posts and comments, when I went to my profile page, it showed my regular picture. I tried several times and each time it would show changed, but when I closed Facebook, did a shutdown and then went back to my page, it was again changed back. Maybe Zuckerberg should admit that AI is not his strong suit. The 2.3 rating average tells the tale.
Regan A Pierce